|Fleet/Class||1 - 7 Days||8 - 16 Days||17 - 25 Days||More than 26 Days|
|Small Car Class : A||1300 THB||1100 THB||950 THB||800 THB|
|Small Car Class : B||1350 THB||1150 THB||1000 THB||900 THB|
|Medium Car Class : A||1500 THB||1300 THB||1150 THB||1000 THB|
|Medium Car Class : B||2700 THB||2500 THB||2200 THB||1900 THB|
|Large Car Class : A||1800 THB||1650 THB||1500 THB||1300 THB|
|Large Car Class : B||2500 THB||2200 THB||2000 THB||1700 THB|
CLASS ON ABOVE INCLUDED
Small Car Class A: Chevrolet Aveo Honda City Toyota Vios Chevrolet Optra Nissan Tida
Small Car Class B: Honda Jazz Toyota Yaris Toyota Avanza
Medium Car Class A: Toyota Altis Honda Civic Chevrolet Zafira
Medium Car Class B: Toyota New Camry Honda New Accord Nissan Teana
Large Car Class A: Chevrolet Captiva Toyota Fortuner ISUZU MU 7
RATES AND RESERVATION
Best Than Ever
Feel confident knowing that you will always get the best available rate at any of our rental cars. If you find a lower published rate prior to, or within 24 hours of, booking your rental car, simply submit a Best Rate Guarantee Claim to us and we will honor that lower rate.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE. Reserving on our site is quick, clear and easy. If you have any questions, our customer service staff is more than happy to provide assistance.
- NO HIDDEN FEES. Many online travel sites charge extra fees for online bookings. We don't.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFERS. Only our sites offer elite level Hua Hin Vacation benefits and special offers for Guests who book hotel and taxi services or other travel activities combine with car rental.
To ensure a comfortable and enjoyable your rental car , we highly recommend you to read the following friendly reminder:
- All rates are in THB per day
- For full set of fee, fine, charges and accompanying terms & conditions please read our Terms & Conditions
- Rates and terms are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are valid as per seasonal rate, Please consult our reservation staff for more details
- Reservation must be made 7 days prior to departure
- Paper Contract will be made on arrival
- A valid and current Credit card
- Passport (only photo page) or ID card
- Driving License or International Driving Permit
Deposit 50 % to confirm within 7 days and the rest amount on arrival.
1. Payment upfront through our website www.huahincarrent.com
2. Payment upfront through a direct bank transfer to the following account:
Account Name: Aram Ounkaew
Account Number: 354-0-72702-5 Savings account
Bank Name: Bangkok Bank Public,. Ltd
Branch: Hua Hin
Swift Code: BKKTHBK
TIPS FOR DRIVING IN THAILAND
Thailand adopts the British standard of driving on the left side of the road. Major highways are divided dual-carriage. This is of much help to the uninitiated.
- Speed limit for cars is 60 KP/H. in town, 100 KP/H. on highways and 120 KP/H. on motorways except when overtaking.
- Road signs and kilometer stones are quite adequate and follow international standards. But it helps to keep a mental picture of the route to be taken and distance to be covered and marking them off in progress against the odometer so as to be able to give an approximate location as well as to correctly judge whether it will be quicker to press on or turn back in case of an emergency.
- Service stations with convenience stores and clean toilets can be found near towns, intersections and populated areas. However, it is wise to top-up the tank periodically rather than wait until it’s almost empty when venturing into unfamiliar territory. Credit cards are not generally accepted.
- Unless thoroughly familiar with the road, night driving is to be avoided due to heavy truck-traffic. And so with dusk and dawn when eerie light can play tricks with driver’s perception of depth and distance.
- Highway police can be reached by dialing 1193 and the Tourist police at 1699. ! In case of an accident, follow the instructions given at the time of rental.