Rental's Requirements for Internet Booking
So that you can take advantage of our services in a systematic, prompt, and convenient way, we have set out the procedures for renting vehicles below
- Cancellation has to be done at least 2 days after the booking.
- The change has to be done at least 24 hours prior to delivery and extra charge 500 Baht/time.
- No show will get refund 50% from total amount.
- Rental extension is subjected to be informed a day before the dued date.
- Any late return of vehicle will be charged by half day rate. One full day charge will be applied for later return than 6 hours.
- Individual Rental requires a valid major credit card, driving license and passport or personal ID.
- Corporate Rental requires company’s registration certificate and Individual Rental’s requirements.
- Minimum Age Renter must be 20 years old to be covered by Insurance Policy.
- Fuel Charge All vehicles are rented with full tank of high quality gasoline as specified by car manufacturer.
- Fuel charge will be applied as per the quantity missing plus 25% service charge.
- All rented vehicles are not permitted to cross the border of kingdom of Thailand.
- Pre-Authorization security deposit of THB 5,000 - for small group and THB 10,000 for Large Group from credit card at time of rental is compulsory to cover for the excess expenses.
- Cancellation Fee of 25% of the rental cost is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation and 50% full charges may apply if cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.